Radicchio risotto is a classic autumn dish: enveloping, tasty and easy to prepare, the main ingredient of the recipe for this risotto is radicchio, with its crunchy texture and its typical and unmistakable bitter aroma.
Today we find out how to prepare this risotto with our Pack risotto prepared with radicchio. You will need very few ingredients and in 18 minutes you will have a simply extraordinary first course ready to serve.
But is the prepared risotto good?
No, ours it is not a ready risotto , but a flavored risotto ready to cook.
We are used to thinking that a ready meal cannot be as satisfying as a created recipe with our own hands from scratch. It was from here that we started to create our risottos prepared, very easy and quick to prepare, to which only your touch is missing.
The secret is the choice of an Italian rice, of Before quality , and certified and first choice ingredients, without preservatives And added glutamates. They are ideal for those who have little time in the kitchen but don't want to give up the taste and flavors of good Italian food.
Once you try it, you never go back.
The recipe for risotto with radicchio (for 3 people)
Let's see immediately how to prepare this dish and what ingredients we need.
• A package of risotto with radicchio
• A knob of butter
• Water to taste
• Half a glass of white wine
• Cream cheese to taste
1. Toast the rice in a pan by adding a knob of butter . When the rice is shiny, it will be toasted to perfection.
2. Mix the rice well, blending with white wine.
3. Cover the rice with 650ml of water and cook for about 15/18 minutes. You won't need to salt or use other condiments.
4. Manteca to taste off the heat with some cheese and a knob of butter, preferably cold. You can use Grana Padano, Parmigiano Reggiano or, if you prefer more decisive flavours, a little Taleggio cheese .