Ingrendients for 3 people
- 240 g of Carnaroli rice
- 40g of shallots
- 60g of raw milk butter from Alto Elvo
- 90g of Macagn
- Pure Mantuan pumpkin to taste
- Chestnuts QB
- QB chanterelles
- 20g of pureed cornelian from the Primitivizia company in Spiazzo TN
- Boil 1l of water with 200ml of milk.
- Toast the rice with the shallot and 20 g of butter.
- Deglaze with water and milk and cook according to the time indicated on the package.
- Stir in the butter and the Macagn.
- With a bottle, form a pumpkin spiral on the rice previously evenly distributed on the plate (to make this beat under the plate)
- Distribute the chestnuts.
- Finally, distribute the carnelian puree (previously diluted) with the cornelian puree, previously diluted with water and place the cornelian tuile on top (see recipe below)
- Tuile with fruit or vegetable puree: 80 g of lightly moist fruit or vegetable puree -60 g of soft butter -100 g of flour pinched of salt.
- Procedure: spread the dough on the special mat with a spatula, bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 8 minutes.