Ingredients for 6 people
- 140g of rice
- 500 of milk
- 100g of sugar
- 200g of ricotta
- 3 medium eggs
- Liqueur or flavorings to taste
- Boil the rice in water for 5 to 6 minutes
- Drain it, add it to the milk, and bring to a boil
- Boil for a few minutes (the rice does not have to withdraw all the milk)
- Remove from the heat
- Add the sugar, ricotta and herbs.
- Allow to cool or cool
- Add the previously beaten eggs.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes or more
- Sweet tuile: 90g soft butter - 80g flour - 100g egg white 3 eggs - 100g sugar (procedure as above)